p

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2018

luckygames.io Best 69 Roll Over Strategy : earn and mine Gulden coins free



LEARN HOW TO EARN GULDEN COINS FREELY BY PLAYING LUCKYGAMES.IO



Hi Do you want Gulden coins - follow my steps here, subscribe and like my film, watch it till the end and enjoy the eastern music.... It is clear that I need to explain more about the best methods to play luckygames.io I am doing this for my kid, she left hospital and she enjoys this game and this site . Well, I will not talk too much, let's jump to the playing ground. USE THE LINK UNDER THE SCREEN TO JOIN, IT IS A MATTER OF 1 MIUNTE. Well many are asking me what is the best strategy to play, I said, all are the same if you use the same script of the luckygames.io website.... YOU WILL WIN IF YOU ARE NOT GREEDY. MY DAUGHTER had lost some Gulden coins, and we will try to return them back by automatic mode using the same script of the luckygames.io SO TODAY WE WILL USE THE STRATEGY OF 69 roll over Check the strategy in my website and enjoy endless of winnings.

if you have 0.01 coin or above use 0.00000005 bet
if you have 0.10 coin or above use 0.00000015 bet
if you have 1.00 coin or above use 0.00000032 bet

the trick is simply use roll over 69 with auto mode

as per the following formula 3 rules


  • streak of 3 losses make the increase of bet 190% to 200% at most !!
  • ON WIN RTB
  • DO NOT BE GREEDY

Join the playing ground here:
JOIN LUCKY GAMES HERE
If the link is not working use this link :
Join lucky games backup link 2
and if both links are not working use the following link
Third supportive backup link to join luckygames

One major hint: Once you get 0.1 as a profit, you increase the bet size by 0.1% only and so on. As you can see, my kid lost some coins, so my aim in this film is to show you how to return these coins in automatic mode. But the strategy and the formula are in my new website for this game only... just for fun... I want to increase my website viewer and you will learn. Press the link under the screen to get the strategy !! Thank you it is real mining farm for virtual coins... I like this site too much... same as my girl kid, but she is naughty girl, she is a master in losing her coins and my job is to return them back.... enjoy.... as you can see we are still in wining even if it is slow but yes good results..... Visit my site and learn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment